Monday, May 18, 2009

Talking Dirty...

Laundry - that is...

(It's Monday morning. Did you really think I would be going there this early in the week? Clean it up, gang.)

Having two active men in the News Readin' household has left me with lots of dirty boy, gym laundry. Ick. Other than burning the multitudes of mesh shorts, there seems to be no detergent that gets them really clean.

Enter, Win Detergent.



The official detergent of the US Olympics Team? Say no more.

Have to say, I've been pretty impressed with the results.


Yours in Achieving Laundry Gold Medal Glory,

Mrs. News Readin'



Stay Tuned. More at 11.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I use this and it really works. I don't like how expensive it is, but you gotta get your sweaty gym clothes clean, right?

Kiki said...

Hmmmm, off to google it. I have major allergies to almost every detergent known to man...not that my clothes need deep cleaning....but Ken...yeah, he might need something a little stronger!!!

What Kate Wore said...

You know Miss News, we would be ever-so-honored to be on the Medal Stand with you for this one... thank you for sharing. (Heh-heh-heh!)

Hope you have a good start to the abbreviated week!
tp