The Breaking News Team is basking in the warm glow of the sunny, south Georgia coast.
Life can be so tough sometimes.
We are working on this story for you: Fourth of July served up Sea Island style. (Think starred and spangled to the hilt...) Stay tuned for a full report.
In the meantime...stumbled across these fun facts that you may or may may not find interesting.
Fourth of July (Inspired) Fun Facts
* Thirty places nationwide have "liberty" in their name.
* The most populous one is Liberty, Missouri (26,232).
* Iowa has more of these places than any other state:
four (Libertyville, New Liberty, North Liberty and West Liberty).
* Eleven places have "independence" in their name.
* The most populous of these is Independence, Missouri, with 113,288 residents.
* Five places adopted the name "freedom."
* Freedom, California, with 6,000 residents, has the largest population among these.
* There is one place named "patriot" — Patriot, Indiana, with a population of 202.
And as we celebrate of our nation's independence with friends and family, let us remember all those who have served and are serving to protect our freedom, our rights and safeguard this great country. A BIG thank you to those men and women!
Enjoy a safe holiday and we'll be back with a full report!
Mrs. News Readin'