Friday, October 10, 2008

Oh my stars.


Can we have a moment?

Ashley. Unscripted has given me my first blogger award.
All I have to say is - Honey, you are making me clutch my pearls. Thank you!

J'adore Ashley. As I have mentioned previously, she is the sole reason I am kinder and more discreet with my subscription-filler at Walgreen's. Not to mention - she's a freakin' hoot.

Here's the deal...one word answers to the questions below and then tag seven bloggers.
Here we go...

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Where is your significant other? Bed
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Saintly
5. Your father? Spirited
6. Your favorite thing? Morning
7. Your dream last night? Work
8. Your dream/goal? Content
9. The room you're in? Lobby
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Jellyfish
12. Where do you want to be in six years? New York
13. Where were you last night? Sonoma
14. What you’re not? Sweet
15. One of your wish list items? VintageCartier
16. Where you grew up? NY
17. The last thing you did? Newspaper
18. What are you wearing? Leggings
19. Your TV? Off
20. Your pet? DayCare
21. Your computer? LoveHate
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? Putter&Pearl
24. Your car? Dirty
25. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
26. Favorite store? Henri Bendel (NYC)
27. Your summer? Short
28. Love someone? Deeply
29. Your favorite color? Coral
30. When is the last time you laughed? Hours
31. Last time you cried? Friday

If some of these seem a little off like, # 9, it's because I'm on an excursion in California with the adorable Mr. News Readin' and our fabulous friends Anne & Lee from Nashville. We do not have a Lobby in the News Readin' house. (Someday....)

Okay, I'm tagging these sensational seven bloggers:

1. Happy Homemaker because without her encouragement (harassment) there would be no blog o' mine
2. Pretty over at I Pick Pretty because she's wicked, fabulous and would make for an excellent partner in crime
3. The Mrs. from One Fabulous Mom who is so sweet and a joy to read
4. Mamacita who resides at What Would Jane Austen Do? simply because she's a must in my daily blog fix
5. Ned over at Peyton Place in light of her incredible, inspirational strength
6. SippyCups because she is the bomb! (Hope to see you next weekend...)
7. The Coterie - I'm pretty sure she doesn't indulge in the blogger award thing - but she is a must read for me and a shout out is required.

See y'all in few days...

Live from the West Coast,

Mrs. News Readin'

4 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Aw, thank you, Miss News ((blushing)). Right back atcha. I am woefully behind on awards acknowledgment, but I will try and remember to get to this tonight!

Hope you're having a blast; if you're in the Sonoma I know, it's a lovely place.

PS - Vintage Cartier is totally on my list too. As is Bendel (and Barney's, and Bergdorf's), on my upcoming NYC adventure.

Olivia: (mostly) Happy Homemaker said...

Looking forward to your visit! And cannot WAIT to hear all about your trip!

Talk to you soon!

The Mrs. said...

Well, I do declare! Here I am adding you to my blog roll and you give me an award! That is just too fabulous to believe!!!

a. said...

Thanks for the shout out - Have a great trip!