Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some Swapfest Sugar

Prior to the holiday madness, I signed up for Just a Girl's Swapfest. It seemed easy enough.

For example - there weren't too many rules and I didn't have to sew an apron using at least three different toiles. Perfect.

Truth be known, I sort of lost track of the whole Swapfest thing until a box showed on my doorstep on Friday. Hmmm...a gift in January after the Epiphany. Exciting!

Humorous card with hot bod holding an iron. Good pick, JAG!


A stocked purse organizer, which is the perfect gift for me. My purses tend to be the size of toddlers - so sometimes finding a lip gloss can be like taking the dark cart down into the coal mines.


Stationery supplies galore! Zebra print binder clips, OPI nail lacquer, scrubbing/smoothing essentials, lovely little pocket notebook...all so thoughtful.


My favorite thing is Olive's Ocean by Kevin Henkes. There is something so thoughtful about sharing books with people. I sincerely appreciate such a personal touch.

Thank you, thank you - Just a Girl!

1 comment:

just a girl... said...

I am so glad you liked it all. You will love the book. I am convinced that my next swap will be just for books!