Monday, November 3, 2008

A discount fit for a queen


Smythson is offering 20% off online and in-store purchases today.

Click here for all the details.

Smythson stationery is gorgeous and rarely on sale! So take advantage of this retail opportunity...

Because the Queen shouldn't be the only one to send a quick note off on these:

These would make very nice gifts for a special bride-to-be and gracious hostess:



I'm stocking up on Christmas cards to send to business associates and my grandmother.

Cheers! Happy shopping...

Mrs. News Readin'

1 comment:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Oooh, thanks for the great sales tip. I've long wanted to be one of those terribly sophisticated types who whips out a Smythson agenda instead of my hateful Blackberry. I may have to add some of that Queenly stationery as well.