Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Domesticated help

Or the lack thereof...

I went to change our bed linens the other night and this is what I found:



That would be one Lazy Dog and her partner in crime, Sneaky Cat.

I know they lack opposable thumbs, but the least they could do is tidy up before hopping in for a nap.

We have paid hundreds of dollars over the years for beds with fleece liners, with bolsters, with microfiber covers...but they all pale in comparison to our bed and the couch in the den.



At least Putter humored me by looking pitiful. The damn cat didn't even open her eyes.


Stay tuned. Part II of our ongoing in-depth investigation of the Mommy Mafia is up next.

2 comments:

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Ah, I understand, having a sneaky dog-cat duo myself. At least your non-helpers are excessively adorable.

Looking forward to the Mommy Mafia update - can't decide whether I utterly fear them or want to join their ranks.

Off to rest the wrists for Thanksgiving bubbly swilling . . .

kristy said...

Awwww, I didn't know you all had a yellow lab too! Too cute!